Hello Fort Family & future Visitors!
As the BC Health Authority has released Covid restrictions, we wanted to keep you in the loop regarding opening up services again.
Starting this Sunday, July 11th:
Our Sunday services will be implementing the lifted restrictions on our gatherings. Please continue reading to see what this will look like for the next couple of weeks.
● We will still be requiring registrations. Registrations will be kept in place to help our Childrens Ministry Director to plan for the children’s & families ministry lesson/activities for that Sunday. So please continue to register through the Planning Center links or phone the office at 604-888-7131.
● Children’s Ministry will be held in the gym for ages 0-11, children 0-4 will need a parent present, however.
● Masks are not mandatory, but a personal preference
● Singing will be allowed.
● The sanctuary will once again be set back up to row of chairs instead of the current assigned seating at round tables format.
● The tithing will be at the back of the sanctuary and communion elements (prepackaged) will be on trays at the back as well (or one can bring their own elements).
● There will be a 9:30am Café Connect where participants bring their own coffee. (Café Connect after service most likely won’t start up again until September)
● As Jason is currently on vacation, Neil Bassingthwaighte will be recording on Thursday for Home Church & will be speaking in person on Sunday. Bill Taylor will be recording next week (18th) – he will be speaking live on Sunday aswell. Pastor Jason, will be back to preach on July 25th.
● Pre-recordings for Home Church (as we know it) will continue for at least the next few weeks, we are working towards switching to live recordings on Sundays with, Church at Home to be posted later that day.
We will be doing our best to make sure everyone continues to be safe and to feel comfortable while attending.
Thanks everyone for your patience during this unprecidented time.
The FLEFC Staff