Fort Langley Evangelical Free Church is seeking a Lead Pastor for a growing congregation of over three hundred.
The Lead Pastor will:
· Deliver dynamic and relevant Bible expositional teaching for both believers and not-yet believers in the contemporary culture.
· Be able to work cross-generationally, to connect well with young adults, young families, and seniors alike.
· Guide church leadership in strategic planning to develop and openly champion a vision for impacting the local community and the world.
· Invest in the development of volunteers for developing team-based ministries in the church.
· Lead other church staff in the church administration operations.
· Have the capacity to lead a multi-member staff and volunteer team leaders through a deliberate mentoring and equipping program.
· Show a passion for spiritual growth in a mature congregation and a commitment for a systematic approach to discipleship in the church.
· Have completed seminary education, along with seven to ten years of experience as a fulltime Lead Pastor or Associate in a multi-staff congregation.
Applications are to include a covering letter, resume and a two to three page statement outlining your pastoral ministry approach. Applications are to be submitted electronically to the Search Team through the church office at [email protected]
Priority will be given to those applications received on or before February 15, 2019 to:
Search Team - FLEFC,
8870 Glover Road,
Fort Langley BC V1M 2R9
(Email: [email protected])
Further questions may be directed to the Chairman of the Search Team, Don Page, at [email protected] or 604-888-7543. Further information on the position, the church, and the community can be found in the file attachments below. In accordance with Canadian law, preference will be given to qualified Canadian applicants.